Registrations open to students and professionals (basic scientists, translational researchers, clinical researchers, genomicists, bioinformaticians, bio-statisticians, big-data scientists) from academia, clinical medicine, industry and governmental agencies.
- Topics :
- TCGA evolution, architecture, data access policy and download, data organisation, access, practical tips, applications in multi-omics studies in cancer, quality aspects of experimental data, high-impact translational research that uses TCGA data, future directions of TCGA.
- Indian cancer scenario, review of translational cancer research in India, Initiatives from government, academia and industry, need for TCGA-like resource in India
- Modes of learnings : plenary talks, keynote lectures, panel discussions, interactive Q&A sessions, one-on-one interaction with faculty members.
- Expert faculty from US, UK and India
- Poster session for display of TCGA-themed research
- Best poster awards
- TCGA conference certificate